- Vacuum regularly using special care if there is fringe. A beater bar can catch and pull the fringe causing separation.
- Long ends may work to the surface after use or vacuuming. Never pull them out. Clip them off even with rug surface.
- Professionally clean only.
- Rug padding is essential under every area rug.
- Rug should be rotated annually due to oxidation and to prevent uneven wear patterns.
The above care and cleaning information is recommended for these specific rug qualities. These methods should be used as a guideline only. Visit the Carpet and Rug Institute’s official website www.carpet-rug.org for specific cleaning instructions.