Vinyl Flooring Regular Care
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove dirt and grit that can abrade, dull or scratch your new floor. Do not use a vacuum with a beater brush, because it may damage the floor’s surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly with a damp cloth or mop.
- Wash your floor with a suitable resilient floor cleaner.
- Caution: Avoid one-step “mop and polish” products, dish washing liquids and oil-based cleaners. These may leave a residue which can attract dirt and dull your floor’s finish.
- Avoid cleaners that contain abrasives or solvents which may permanently damage your floor.
- The gloss level may change over time depending on the amount of traffic, care, and maintenance the floor receives. Refer to warranty brochure for approved polishing methods.