Avalon Flooring warrants all residential labor for a period of three (3) years from the date of installation.
• All terms and conditions of our sales invoice and contracts become part of this warranty.
• This warranty does not apply to repairs necessitated by abuse, flooding, improper maintenance, scratching or sub-floor movement.
• We cannot guarantee that the original material will be available for repairs or replacement. If the original product has been discontinued then a product of equal value will be offered for the area affected.
• Avalon Flooring cannot be responsible for matching specific dye lots, shades or colors. We recommend that you keep any excess material.
• Removal of all fixtures and/or appliances will be the responsibility of the owner.
• The customer is responsible for disconnecting and reconnecting all gas and water appliances. If the appliance is larger than standard size, customer will be responsible to remove and replace.
***Below information is for CSD only and is not intended to be distributed to the customer***
Terms - Installed before 2007: 1 year
Installed after 2007- September 1, 2021: 12 year
Installed after September 1, 2021: 3 year