revention begins with awareness. We all know that children are curious about the world around them, so keep the following tips top of mind to reduce the risk of accidents:
- Position cribs, beds, playpens and other furniture on walls without windows and window cords.
- Check current window treatments for any exposed or dangling cords & keep cords out of reach of children by tucking the cord up around the top of the blinds.
- Keep pull cords as short as they can functionally be & permanently anchor continuous loop window covering cords to the floor or wall.
- Limit the movement of cords between blinds slats (the inner cords) by installing cord stops and adjusting them to have limited movement.
- Go Cordless! Eliminate all potential risks when you change to a cordless window blind option that combines safety, functionality and style.