Most all Glazed Tiles and Glass are virtually impervious and do not need to be sealed. However, cement based grouts and natural stone should be sealed to protect against staining.
- Make sure the surface is clean before evenly applying sealer with a foam, fiber brush or clean white rag.
- The general rule is to wet the surface so it gets very wet to your eye.
- Allow to stand for about 3 minutes and wipe or buff off the excess with a clean towel.
- Do not allow any sealer products to dry or evaporate on the surface or a residue will appear. This residue can be removed by reactivating it with more sealer or mineral spirits and buffing immediately dry.
- For multiple applications allow to dry 1 - 3 hours minimum before applying second application. Two applications should be sufficient in even the worst situations.