Hand Knotted Tufted Rugs General Care
- Avoid pulling yarn knots out of a surface pile. Clip them offeven with rug surface.
- Vacuum regularly using special care if there is fringe. A beater bar can catch and pull the fringe causing separation. Pile shedding is a normal characteristic of heavy quality wool rugs.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Professionally clean only.
- Rug padding is essential under every area rug.
- Rug should be rotated annually due to oxidation and to prevent uneven wear patterns.