Once our warehouse receives your order, an installation manager will call you to schedule the installation of your new vinyl.
During the ordering process, the estimator who visited your home will have already discussed the installation process, including the layout of your new floor, and the removal of your existing floor, if needed. The estimator will also review how to make the installation process smooth and efficient, including the following tips:
- If you’re remodeling more than your floor, all other construction projects should be completed
- Remove all furniture from the construction area as agreed upon with the estimator prior to the arrival of our installers
- Remove all small personal items, electronics and breakables from the tops of furniture and from closets where the new flooring will be installed
- Ensure that your home has an operational HVAC unit(s) before, during, and after installation
- Be sure to raise questions and concerns about the subfloor, timing and finishing/trim before the installation starts so we can address these issues and plan accordingly
Our installers occasionally discover unforeseen issues or damage once we remove existing flooring. In such cases, the estimator/installer will review any issues and adjust pricing for any additional work/repairs that may need to be done.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Shade, sheen, and lighting all impact the look and appearance of your new vinyl flooring.
What's Next? Read about what to expect during the installation process!